I wanted to post some pictures for my little bro and its been a while since I've put anything up anyways so here we go! We've been pretty busy lately, mostly trying to fit in all the summer things we've wanted to do into the past couple of weeks! We're also trying to use this nice weather to catch up on our house, cleaning out the garage and going through all the boxes we STILL haven't unpacked. Although I am getting to the point where I figure if we haven't needed it in the past 1 1/2 years, we could probably just throw it all away and never miss it!
 |
| 14 Week Baby Bump- in the morning (it's bigger at night, haha) |
|
 |
| At the Fair with Mom, Dad, Richie, Gell and Kids |
|
 |
| Jack petting the cow |
 |
| Watching a movie together |
 |
| Sunday Naps |
I just realized that I've hardly taken any pictures lately... I'll have to remedy that!
On Saturday, Evan and I were driving to In N Out to get some lunch and all of sudden, I noticed that my tongue really hurt. You know when you drink Hot Chocolate and it scalds your tongue and then the next day it's really, really tender and a little numb and you can't taste anything? Yeah, that's how it felt except I hadn't burned it or done anything to it. Also, it feels super dry, like my tongue is sticking to the roof of my mouth. It was still hurting by Sunday night so I googled, "burning tongue" to see if its like a weird pregnancy thing or if I should see a regular Doctor. Apparently, there is something called "Burning Tongue Syndrome". It's exactly like I felt, you feel like you burned your tongue although nothing really happened to it. Sometimes it just happens, sometimes its caused by acid reflux, stress, brushing your mouth too much, allergies and sometimes for no reason at all and there's no treatments for it. I'm hoping this is a temporary thing but I'm sick of trying to eat without anything touching my tongue. It's no fun at all so all of you beware.... Burning Tongue Syndrome is a real thing!
LMFAO!!!! Burning Tongue Syndrome!!!! Hahaha Only you Liss, only you!!! I love the picture "Sunday Naps." This little black rat that Van affectionately refers to as our dog is nowhere near as awesome as Maka. Oh I miss him. Put him in Heidi's luggage.
ReplyDeleteThat is so bizarre!
ReplyDelete