![]() |
| This is the crib we got, which is PERFECT for us. Not too expensive or fancy and we got it on sale! So suck on that you cheap bastards! |
Monday, January 10, 2011
Yes, I am a member of the Piss & Moan Club...
I just need to complain, Utah is THE WORST place to be thrifty because everyone in the whole freaking state is trying to be thrifty. People are asking $50-$75-$100 for their used, dirty, worn out crap. Maybe I'm just cheap but people are asking $100 for their old, chewed up, colored on, peed on cribs that they probably used for all 10 of their children. I'd rather pay an extra $40 and get a NEW crib (which is exactly what we did) that does not include every kind of germ possibly known to man-kind. I'm sorry, but baby things do NOT increase in value with time and use, contrary to what many Utahns may believe......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


LMAO!!! SO true!! I love that crib, and the rocket crib set will look so adorable with the dark wood!
ReplyDeleteLOL!! Utahns are also the worst tippers. Just move-Utah sucks (besides its beautiful landscapes and parks). Sigh...that is the funniest post ever!! I think the crib looks great! That's the exact kind I'll want one day. "cheap bastards"--bwahahaha!
ReplyDeleteI just love that you said bastards, one of my fave words! Out here it is amazing what nice things you can get used since most people only have one kid and then get rid of their stuff. Also, they are all rich attorneys so they don't really care how much they get for it, they just want someone to take it off their hands.
ReplyDelete