Friday, January 21, 2011
Technology
This week Evan and I got trampled by the common cold. You know, the body aches, low fever that turns to sneezing, watery eyes that turns to the congestion, sinus headache and coughing.... The other night I was making brownies and while they were cooking, I just sat at the counter and read one of Evan's Popular Mechanics magazines. I read articles about flying cars, driver-less cars (yes, its really happening. Pretty soon we won't even have to drive our own cars), planting farms on the moon, a planet NASA found 20 ligthyears away that could sustain life, etc, etc... and I couldn't help thinking (as I'm sticking toilet paper up my nose to stop it from running, you know you've done it), they can do ALL of this but yet they still haven't found a safe, reasonable, affordable cure for the common cold . I read an article that said there are over a BILLION colds each year in the US alone. You think they could invent a little bug that eats all the infection or SOMETHING. I don't know, just saying....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LMAO!! Never thought of it that way! You are awesome!
ReplyDelete