![]() |
| This was all glacier, even the brown/gray parts. It was soooo big! |
![]() |
| Dad |
![]() |
| So blue in the crevices! |
![]() |
| I was really excited to find a pile of stacked rocks, it reminded me of hawaii |
![]() |
| Dad, Me and Brian |
![]() |
| Every little dot is a rock that has melted into the glacier |
![]() |
| Looking over the glacier to the mountains in the background |
![]() |
| Glacier Lake |
![]() |
| A leaf that melted down a few inches |
![]() |
| Looking right into the glacier. This looks like its liquid but its actually solid. Kindof scary to walk on! |
![]() |
| Dad climbing |
![]() |
| At the top! |






















So cool!
ReplyDeleteOk, the picture of the rocks melted into the glacier made me sick. I actually shuddered and thought of inch deep freckles. Gross. Hey, it that the picture that reminded you of the boob picture? I just thought about that one too and now I'm doubly sick. But other than that one, the pic's were amazing and you look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLiss, here's a comment to make you look awesome. Those pic's are fantastic. I call the next Alaska trip :) j/k
ReplyDelete