Here's our ultrasound taken at 20 weeks. The first tech we had was awesome! She was excited to show us the baby and went out of her way to give us good pictures (even though he was so tiny at 15 wks) but this tech was not great. She just sat down and started pushing and prodding and I had to ask her to get a picture or two for us so I wasn't as excited to post these...
 |
| I think he got Evan's big hobbit feet! |
 |
| Side profile. His legs were crossed so you can see his little left leg bone on the left. |
 |
| Profile |
woww!!! sooo cool
ReplyDeleteBummer that the tech was so quick :( But still, I think the pictures look really good! He's profile looks like he'll be attractive ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the foot picture!! Even though you only got a few pic's, they are really great. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteDo these pictures make it more of a reality? I am so excited!
ReplyDelete