![]() |
| I know I have a million pictures of Evan with the boys but I just can't help myself. They are so sweet (most of the time)! |
![]() |
| Getting Sushi (tempura of course)- Craig and Josh |
![]() |
| Josh, Drew and Brie |
![]() |
| Evan, Me and Angell |
![]() |
| So yummy, I've been craving Vegas rolls like there's no tomorrow |
![]() |
| Danny making sure he gets every last bit of ice cream. |
![]() |
| Wienie Roast and Outside Movie at my parent's |
![]() |
| Mom and Dad |
![]() |
| Jack, Gell and Richie |
![]() |
| Me and Squishy, Evan was being responsible and doing homework inside. |
![]() |
| Josh going balls deep on all our pillows and blankets |
![]() |
| Last bonfire of the year- so sad, what happened to summer?! |
![]() |
| Aw, my baby bro is all grown up! |
![]() |
| Terrorizing the dog, just like usual |
![]() |
| Typical |
![]() |
| Grizzlies Game (minor league hockey) |
![]() |
| Grizzlies Game (minor league hockey) |
![]() |
| Grizzlies Game (minor league hockey) |
![]() | |
| Evan found his doppelganger |
![]() |
| And we found ours... |






















What does balls deep on your pillows mean? Do I want to know? You look beautiful Liss and your life looks so fun! I miss your family.
ReplyDeletejosh, im glad you liked all my clothes. enjoy them while you can. el fin se acerca...
ReplyDelete