Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Stuart Falls


One night my Dad called me up and ask if I wanted to hike to Stuart Falls with him since my mom was out of town. We had so much fun and I'm grateful that I have these times to spend with my Dad and Griffin gets to be with his Pop pop. I'm also grateful to live in a place where we can hike to a beautiful waterfall without much planning or thought.







Being carried is hardwork...
In hindsight, maybe flipflops weren't the best shoes to wear.....

1 comment:

  1. bahahaha! Flip flops...you're the kind of girl my sister and I make fun of when we go on hikes... particularly the teeny boppers that try doing 14ers in flip flops. Beautiful waterfall. I love that your dad would call you last minute to do a hike with you--so awesome. And what a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete