4th of July is by far, my favorite holiday. I love that its the beginning of summer, finally getting hot, swimming, all the good food at BBQ's, the smell of sunblock and chlorine, fireworks, everyone being patriotic, red, white and blue... I LOVE it. Seriously its just the best. We've started a tradition of going to see the Hot Air Balloon Festival and I'm excited for Griffin to get a little older and know what's going on. Don't worry, Evan was supposed to meet us there after work and completely forgot and went home so it was just me, Griffin and my fam this year.
![]() |
| Can you tell it starts at 6 in the morning? Yeah, we were a little tired.... |
![]() |
| My brother and his cute little family |
![]() |
| Fire it up! |
![]() |
| Getting Ready! |
![]() |
| This year, Darth Vader graced us with his presence (brought in from Norway!) |
![]() |
| Skyler, Evan's best friend's little girl. She's a ham, I love her! |
![]() |
| My fat butt, Evan, Matt and Felicia |
![]() |
| My Uncle Tim and his family |
![]() |
| Pops |
![]() |
| Jonny |
![]() |
| Felicia and my baby |
![]() |
| Hey there buhhhhh- dy! |
![]() |
| Sparklers |
![]() |
| Cute Family! |























FUN! I love the 4th too, its just such a great holiday! You're not a "fat butt" Liss, you're skinny as can be. But I must say you have some deliciously voluptuous breasts after having Griffin.
ReplyDeleteNo posts in a while...just sayin.
ReplyDelete