Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Random Summer

Well we finally got the internet wireless card working at home so we can use our nice computer instead of the iPad! Woo hoo... so here's few highlights from June.... (hold on to your trousers folks,  i know this is pretty exciting and you've just been in suspense wondering what the Reids have been doing this whole time.....)


One of my best friends from High School. Rachel and her two boys, Liam and Gavin. Gavin is a week younger than Griffin.

Watching Orem Summerfest Fireworks
Why hello!


We went to a Family Reunion for Evan's side of the family. Griffin loved Memaw (Evan's Aunt Ikie, the one in the stripes). We didn't really know anyone but we were welcomed right in and everyone was just so nice.


Happy Father's Day Evan!

Griffin likes to stand all the time. I love his little fat rolls!


At the pool



1 comment:

  1. I don't know how I missed this post, but I love the picture of us! Even if I do look sleep deprived and fat:)

    ReplyDelete