Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, December 6, 2010

Girl's Night

Elise was out for the weekend and Angell and I have been wanting to shop at The Gateway so we decided to make a night out of it. We shopped at Gateway, tried not to get frostbite and ate dinner at Biaggi's (the tastiest Italian place ever!). Then we went to the Tavernacle where they have dueling pianos. It's a bar but thanks to Utah's strict smoking laws, there's no smoke so I didn't feel guilty being there. Although none of us drank, I did get quite the looks being pregnant and going out.... Ah well, what can you do? Then Elise's father-in-law scored us a room at The Sheraton so we spent the night up there.
And this is us WITHOUT alcohol, it's a good thing we don't drink....

3 comments:

  1. You are so freaking TINY for being in your 3rd trimester!! You look amazing! I'm glad that ya'll had a lot of fun. Someday we'll be able to have a girls night together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to ammend my previous comment. Your belly is perfect, and the REST of your body is still tiny! You are carrying your pregancy beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm sort of wondering what angell is doing in the elevator picture???

    ReplyDelete