Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

I love this picture of Jack, I have no idea what face this is but its hilarious:
Our last day at the pool.... so so sad. Next time we go there, we'll have a little baby with us!
My Dad gave us tickets to the BYU vs Washington game and I had a brilliant idea to park in this one parking lot. I didn't realize it was NOT the parking lot I was thinking it was and we were three times further than I thought we were. We walked for almost an hour each way. Oh well. This is the only picture I took the whole night but we had a great time. Thanks Dad!
Found the boys snuggling on our bed. Sorry Becca, I try to keep Maka off but its hard to say no to one dog and yes to another and its too late for Kai. He's spoiled.

1 comment: