Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Life is still good at the Reid residence! We were sad that we couldn't make it down to Arizona for my sister-in-law's wedding but hopefully we will get a new car soon and we won't have these problems every other month... We are stoked for my little brother to come home off his mission NEXT month!

Griffin likes:
  • snuggling and being held- he's a little spoiled actually and always wants to be held!
  • smiling when he wakes up
  • watching the dogs play
  • pulling my hair
  • having his face cleaned- he always makes a face when I'm wiping it off but afterwards, he gets so smiley. He's so fresh and so clean.
  • My brown body pillow, he will just stare at it and rub his hands against it. It's so funny!
  • bathtime
  • grunting and squeaking, especially when everyone else is quiet like in church...
  • sucking his fist
Griffin doesn't like:
  • waiting more than 5 mins to eat when he's hungry- just like his daddy, haha
  • people touching his head. He always makes a face and starts moving around like crazy. I think its because when he was peeling his new baby skin, i would sit there and pick at his scalp b/c it looked like dandruff and he'd get squirmy so now he just automatically gets squirmy.
  • binkies. Ha makes the funniest faces when you try to put it in. Only very rare occasions can we get him to actually take a binky.

Hanging out with Grammy and Grandpa
Danny and Finn

Enjoying the beautiful weather in our backyard
On our first picnic in the canyon! We're so excited for summer!




2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of him grinning so big! I also love the detail about you picking at his scalp--something I would be prone to doing! Lol. You look great Liss, a very beautiful momma! I'm surprised Finn didn't get your brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE his smiling picture! Oh he is so stinkin cute! It was so good to see both of you on Skype!

    ReplyDelete