Baby Countdown

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Cup Runneth Over.....

This is the only phrase I can think of that comes close to what I've been feeling this week. Evan and I are completely amazed at what a beautiful, sweet, perfect son we have been blessed with. As I was holding my sleeping baby and just thinking how wonderful he was and how happy he has made us, I couldn't help thinking, "no wonder being a parent is so popular...." :)  Here is a summary of our day....

We got to the hospital at 7 am. Last pregnant picture!!
They were not able to turn him so I had to have a c-section. The hat was super sexy.


Super healthy baby boy! They said he has an incredibly strong heart!
Seeing my baby for the first time! I didn't get to hold him for another hour.
I got really excited when someone asked if I was Griffin's Mommy!

Sad faces...

Evan is such a proud daddy. He's awesome and takes care of Griffin's every need (besides breastfeeding of course!)

Sleepy baby

His hands are always up by his face so he holds his own binky in!



griffin and mimi (or grammy or whatever she's going by!!)

Auntie gelly and Uncle Richie

Drew and Brie

Grandpa and Griffin

Happy family

Getting ready to leave!

Already to go home!



Kaiser loooooves Griffin and acts like a baby monitor, anytime Griffin makes a noise, Kaiser lets us know!

Kaiser snuggling with his brother :)

4 comments:

  1. YOu three make such a cute family!

    Oh and our dog did the same thing with Liam, she was always so concerned any time he started to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Griffin is BEAUTIFUL! I love how cute Evan looks as such a proud happy dad! How are you doing? And yes, the hat was super sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I love that Griffin has Zen fingers in the first picture on the blue blanket!! And the last picture with Kai and Griffin is SO cute! I LOVE the blanket too! Oh I wish I was there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok seeing pictures of griffin just killed me man, I wish I could be out there for a little bit to see him. He's such a cute little kid, oh man I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete