So far, pregnancy has been.... interesting. It's been less of the "Miracle of Life" and more of the "Miracle of how much I can throw up after eating so little". Since I didn't find out I was pregnant until 9 weeks along, I thought I missed the whole comical run to the toilet, every smell makes me want to puke morning sickness but apparently, my family tends to get violently sick towards the end of the 1st trimester to the middle of the 2nd... which means I have about 1 more month of sickness. Luckily, the sickness has stuck to its name and just been before noon and then I'll just get waves of nausea throughout the afternoon and night but I've found that little things help like waking up 3-4 times throughout the night to eat and sucking on little "Preggo Pop Drops" and eating constantly (and I mean CONSTANTLY). I think I'm just ready to find out if "he's" a 'he' (or a 'she', as my niece is just positive its a girl) and actually feel like I have a baby in me, instead of like I have a freaky flu that will never go away, makes me never be able to tell if I'm starving or full and makes my stomach stick out over my pants. Speaking of fat tummy's, here's my little baby-bump.
Evan has been amazing: cooking me pancakes while I sit at the counter and stuff my face, buying me healthy snacks, running to the store/restaurant for different things I'm craving, foot massages and pretty much being awesome. Pregnancy has also brought on an extra sensitive side of me and the smallest thing (like a stupid Keebler Elf commercial) will set me off crying and he's just being sweet and taking care of me the whole way through. I'm lucky


Elissa your little belly is so cute! I love you :)
ReplyDeleteYou do have a cute baby bump! I can't wait to find out what it is!
ReplyDeleteI am almost sure your having a girl...or a boy...
ReplyDeleteAny names being thrown out there yet? We are soo excited for you both. And I love the blog!!!
We can't wait either! Mom, we are still throwing names around but unfortunately I don't think we are listening to Dad's suggestions of 'Grizela' or 'Elgine' hahah
ReplyDeleteLol, I love that that's your bump! My stomach looks like that all the time... You're beautiful and I'm very excited for you, you really will be an AMAZING mom. Do you want a girl? or boy? or do you just not care?
ReplyDelete