- Jonny, you have the best sense of humor and are always so fun to have around.
- You're able to understand and live the true gospel of Christ, it's not about appearances or showing everyone how faithful you are. It's about being a good person inside and out and doing the right thing no matter what. I know you have a testimony b/c I know you.
- You're always trying to make yourself a better person, whether this is learning a new hobby or changing your situation so you have new opportunities. I remember as a kid, you were always down for any sport, even if you didn't know anyone on the team and you'd always give it your best.
- You're a friend to everyone and you're sensitive (in a manly way, of course!) :)
- You have the best laugh. Especially as a kid, your laugh just seriously was the best to listen to!
Monday, March 14, 2011
Ode to Jonny
Today I want to wish my little brother HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY! I can't believe he will be home from his mission in 9 weeks! I look up to Jonny in so many ways....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










No comments:
Post a Comment